The large oval shaped stockpot is a piece you'll use day in and day out. Whether you're boiling pasta, making a batch of chili or cooking grains, this pan is just the right size. No need to break the noodles to squeeze them into the stockpot anymore. It’s a space saver on the cook top because its oval shape allows you to fit it on one burner without giving up all the others. When it's not on the stovetop, its two short side handles help it take up less space in your cabinet. The pasta pot features a stylish, two-tone exterior and the construction heats quickly and evenly to avoid “hot spots” that can burn foods. The nonstick cooking surface means you don't need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze.
- The unique oval shape of this pasta pot allows you to fit on one burner without giving up all the others, a convenient pour spout makes draining liquids much easier
- A beautiful porcelain exterior adds a punch of color to your kitchen and is easy to clean, plus this cookware heats quickly and evenly, reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Long-lasting nonstick interior allows food to slide off and makes cleanup quick and easy
- The rubberized dual-riveted handles are comfortable and oven safe to 350°F
- Tempered glass lid to watch your foods cook without having to remove the lid to keep moisture locked in