Tortilla chips and salsa, the perfect snack when watching the game or a healthier compromise when those potato chip cravings kick in. This divided dish keeps chips from getting soggy by putting the tortilla chips on one side and the salsa on the other. It’s also perfect for antipasti like stuffed jalapeños or roasted red peppers – just another convenient tool that makes life a little easier. This divided dish is just one component of the Rachael Ray Round and Square collection that is ideal for entertaining friends or adding a touch of fun and ease to everyday meals. This bold-colored dish adds style to the kitchen and dining room and the unique shape features a flared rim that helps provide a confident grasp. Mix and match this dish with any color in the collection for a unique color combination or stick with one hue to complement home furnishings with a uniform pop of color. As an added bonus, this dish can go straight from the oven - up to 500°F - to the table and is also safe to use in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher.
- Divided dish has two distinct spaces to keep sauces, dips or antipasti like raw vegetables and olives separated
- Quality stoneware divided dish is perfect for stylish entertaining or for a solo snack in any room of the house
- Round and Square line combines circular traditional design with a modern squared shape at the base and flared edges so it’s easy to grasp
- Divided dish is microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe and can go from the oven up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit – straight to the table
- Rachael Ray is a trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC