Raco Liquidtight connectors are suitable for indoor or outdoor locations to connect flexible metallic liquidtight conduit, and Type B flexible non-metallic conduit, to a box or enclosure. Product features our patented, split gland ring that assures a liquid tight seal. All metallic components are zinc electro plated for corrosion resistance.
- Fitting is of steel and malleable iron construction that provides raceway integrity
- Included sealing washer provides a liquidtight seal when terminating the connector in a threadless opening
- Locknut is included
- Both insulated and non-insulated versions are available
- Available in trade sizes 3/8 in. through 4 in. on straight and 90 Degree connectors and 3/8 in. through 2 in. on 45 Degree connectors
- Suitable for use in class 1, div 2; class 2, div 1 and 2; class 3, div 1 and 2 hazardous locations