Designed for multi-season use, this rugged Rain Bird 1/2 in. emitter tubing provides dependable, uniform watering of vegetable plants, ground cover, flowers and other closely spaced plants. With 0.9 gph (gallons per hour) built-in emitters spaced every 18 inches, the tubing waters evenly from beginning to end of its layout in your planting area. Just cut, place and connect in any arrangement using Rain Bird 1/2 in. barbed or easy-fit compression fittings and stakes (purchased separately). The emitters are designed for clog-resistant flow. Other professional grade quality features include extra flexibility for kink-free installation, plus unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage.
- Works like soaker hose – only better
- 100 ft coil with built-in pressure compensating emitters spaced every 18 inches
- Waters uniformly throughout the planting area, improving plant health and growth
- Rugged and flexible, easy to unroll and stake in the garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas
- 0.9 gph (3.4 lph) flow per emitter
- Connect with Rain Bird 1/2 in. barbed or easy-fit compression fittings