The Oatey Rain-R-Shine 16 oz. PVC Cement is a fast-acting solvent cement designed to join PVC pipe and fittings. Ideal for conditions where moisture is present. Can cure underwater. Includes a dauber stem for application.
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. Dia with interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Very fast-setting “Hot” cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up through 6 in. Dia where local codes permit
- Meets ASTM D-2564