Most rain barrels on the market don't fully utilize the water they hold because the spigot is located about halfway up the barrel. This is to allow buckets to be filled, but leaves about a quarter of the water behind. And this remaining water is standing which can be hazardous. Barrels with optimally located spigots don't allow room for buckets and leave only hoses as the draining option. The Rain Wizard 50 Stand solves these issues by lifting and supporting the Rain Wizard 50 rain barrel off the ground. With increased elevation, the barrel can drain at a much faster rate. And any filling device can be easily placed below the spigot without awkward tilting or maneuvering. The Rain Wizard 50 Stand comes in 5 luscious colors. If you're thinking of buying a Rain Wizard 50 with a stand, go to the Rain Wizard 50 product page and select the stand option for huge savings.
- Works with Rain Wizard 40, Rain Wizard 50, and rain vault
- Rugged design holds up under weight and weather, resists fading, bulging, and bowing
- Comes in 5 unique colors to mix and match with your barrel
- Increases pressure and flow
- Allows room for buckets, pails, and other water carriers to fit under the spigot
- Makes the whole Rain Wizard system more attractive
- 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty