Ralph Lauren presents a sleek, luminous finish that lends a shimmering richness to classic colors and introduces a timeless luxury to walls, trim and architectural elements throughout the home. This acrylic based formula is designed to produce elegant metallic effects. A hammered metal effect is achieved by using the unique Ralph Lauren Specialty Finish Sponge Roller. For a smooth, sleek appearance, Metallic can be sprayed. Because every hand has its own signature, for a consistent appearance throughout the room it is suggested that 1 person apply Metallic to all walls.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1-qt. will cover approximately 50 sq. ft. with 2 coats
- 2 coats are recommended to achieve the beautiful metallic finish
- For a hammered finish use the Ralph Lauren Specialty Finish 9 in. Sponge Roller or a Quality 9 in. Roller Frame with 3⁄8 in. nap Roller Cover
- For a smooth finish use a HVLP Sprayer (note: recommended for use by paint professional )
- Product cleans easily with warm, soapy water
- Metallic does not require sanding prior to recoating
- Tintable to 42 unique colors
- Download step-by-step instructions
- Access step-by-step video instructions online at HomeDepot.com/RalphLaurenPaint
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, ME, MN, OR, RI, VT
- For instructions on how to apply Metallic Specialty Finish, click here.