Ramsond solar panels use premium components and raw materials, featuring 'Grade A' quality, high-purity silicone cells. Ramsond does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels. Ramsond utilizes the most advanced technologies in production of its panels, such as automated, microprocessor-guided, precision robotic arms during the soldering process of the solar cells. The cells are coated with a nitride anti-reflection coating for increased light absorption in all weather conditions. The cell enclosure process used by Ramsond ensures true atmospheric vacuum and encapsulation within lamination layers of High Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (High-EVA) and DuPont TedlarA. Each panel is equipped with low-iron, patterned, tempered glass. This glass is manufactured using a proprietary process, providing up to 60% more strength when compared to conventional photovoltaic (PV) glass. As a result, Ramsond panels are among the world's strongest, with hail impact survival index rating of 25 mm 80 km/h. This means the specialized PV glass of Ramsond panels can withstand hail size of 1+ inch, traveling at speeds of approximately 50 miles per hour. Ramsond solar panels are framed in heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes, and are specially produced. Ramsond solar panels are designed to provide a perfect balance of technology, style and function, with an industry-leading 25 Year Limited Power Warranty.
- 100-Watt monocrystalline photovoltaic (PV) solar panel - nominal output-voltage 12V - grade a solar cells - 17% efficiency
- Maximum/peak-voltage (Vmp): 18.5 V
- Open circuit-voltage (Voc): 21.6 V
- Maximum/peak current (Imp): 5.41 A
- Short circuit current (Isc): 5.55
- Shop all Solar Chargers, Controllers, and Inverters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs