Ramsond solar panels use premium components and raw materials, featuring 'Grade A' quality, high-purity silicone cells. Ramsond does not incorporate used, rejected, refused or second-hand cells into its solar panels. Ramsond utilizes the most advanced technologies in production of its panels, such as automated, microprocessor-guided, precision robotic arms during the soldering process of the solar cells. The cells are coated with a nitride anti-reflection coating for increased light absorption in all weather conditions. Ramsonds cell enclosure process ensures true atmospheric vacuum and encapsulation within lamination layers of High Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (High-EVA) and DuPont Tedlar. Each panel is equipped with low-iron, patterned, tempered glass. This glass is manufactured using a proprietary process, providing up to 60% more strength when compared to conventional photovoltaic (PV) glass. As a result, Ramsond panels are among the world's strongest, with hail impact survival index rating of 25 mm 80 km/h. This means the specialized PV glass of Ramsond panels can withstand hail size of 1+ in., traveling at speeds of approximately 50 miles per hour. Ramsond solar panels are framed in specially produced, anodized, heavy duty extruded aluminum with drainage/mounting holes. Ramsond solar panels are designed to provide a perfect balance of technology, style and function, with an industry-leading 25 year limited power warranty.
- 5-Watt monocrystalline photovoltaic (PV) solar panel - nominal output-Voltage 12V - grade a solar cells – 17% efficiency.
- Maximum/peak-Voltage (Vmp): 16.8 V
- Open circuit-Voltage (Voc): 21.3 V
- Maximum/peak current (Imp): 0.30 A
- Short circuit current (Isc): 0.34 A
- Shop all Solar Chargers, Controllers, and Inverters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs