Ramsond introduces the new generation of Sinemate Portable Digital Inverter Gasoline Generators. Advanced engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques make the Ramsond Sinemate the most reliable, sophisticated portable inverter generator in its class and one of lightest, quietest portable inverter generators available. Pure sine wave digital inverter technology delivers highly stable, constant voltage in a compact and lightweight package, ensuring the safety of sensitive equipment. Sinemates are suitable as stand-alone generators for home, RV, camper or office use, as well as portable power for industrial/project/job sites. Designed to meet the quality and safety demands of a wide variety of applications, the Ramsond Sinemate also offers higher fuel efficiency and is far more eco-friendly than conventional generators. The multi-function control panel is engineered with both functionality and safety in mind; equipped with one standard NEMA 20 Amp 120V socket (standard for US and Canada), the Sinemate 1500 can run almost any standard appliance. The panel is also equipped with a style 12 Volt, 8.3 A DC socket for battery charging (12 Volt DC plug and wire clamps included). When turned on, the ECON button (Economy Mode) allows the generator to run at a lower idle speed to conserve gasoline. Ramsond Sinemates are also equipped with both recoil start and electric start (battery included).
- Portable inverter type pure sine wave gasoline generator. Suitable for RV, Boat (marine), backup and other applications
- Max generator power 1000 Watts, rated generator power 900 Watts
- Outputs: 1 (one) 515 Amp 120V 60Hz AC receptacle; 1 (one) 8A 12V DC receptacle (for battery charging)
- Highly portable and lightweight
- Recoil start / accessories included (oil bottle, charging cable and clamps, tool kit)