Rapid Set Cement All is a high quality, durable, easy-to-use, multi-purpose repair material that can be used for almost any type of concrete work, including concrete repair, grouting, anchoring, casting, underlayment and more. It is ideal when rapid strength gain, high durability, and low shrinkage are desired. Cement All sets in 15 minutes and is ready to drive or build on in one hour. Durable in wet environments, it can be applied from featheredge to 4in.es thick. Cement All is a blend of high performance Rapid Set cement with fine graded sand. Cement All offers superior resistance to chemical attack. It is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Cement All allows the repair area to be painted, coated, or sealed soon after application. Under dry conditions, water-based coatings such as latex paint can be applied after the product is hardened, which usually takes one to four hours. Solvent-based and impermeable coatings such as oil based paint and epoxy can be applied in 16 hours.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast setting — hardens to structural strength in 1 hour
- Ultra durable — over 9,000 psi ultimate strength
- Crack resistant, non-shrink, long life formula
- Mix to a fluid or stiff consistency
- Bonds to concrete, brick, stone and many other surfaces
- High performance, eco-friendly hydraulic cement formulation
- Easy to use — just add water
- Meets ASTM C1107 requirements
- One 10 lb. box yields 0.1 cu. ft.
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide