Rapid Set Concrete Mix is a workable, fast setting, high quality concrete repair and concrete restoration material that is ideal where fast strength gain, high durability and low shrinkage are desired. Use Concrete Mix for repair and construction of pavements, sidewalks and steps, formed work, footings, setting posts, industrial floors, machine bases, and concrete repair. Concrete Mix sets in 15 minutes and is ready for traffic in one hour. Durable in wet environments, it can be applied from 2in.es to 24in.es thick. Concrete Mix is a high performance blend of Rapid Set hydraulic cement and quality aggregates. It is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Concrete Mix is similar in appearance to Portland cement concrete and may be applied using similar methods.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fast setting - hardens to structural strength in 1 hour
- Ultra durable - over 6,000 psi ultimate strength
- Crack resistant, low-shrink, long life formula
- Bonds to concrete, brick, stone and many other surfaces
- High performance, eco-friendly hydraulic cement formulation
- Easy to use - just add water
- Meets ASTM C928 requirements
- One 60 lb. bag yields 0.5 cu. ft.
- Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide