Reach Barrier SS48125 Single Reflective Air Insulation features a single layer of sealed air laminated between two layers of durable polyethylene (one reflective, one white/non reflective). This gives Single Reflective Air the ability to retain its air longer and provides excellent insulation and sound reduction. Single Reflective Air meets ASTM standards and complies with Building Code. The insulation roll is easy to install because there is no mess or fumes and will not cause itchy skin. Reach Barrier’s Single Reflective Air Insulation is ideal for: attic spaces, exterior and interior walls, interior masonry walls, radiant floors, metal and steel buildings, knee walls, crawl spaces, garage ceilings and many other applications where insulation is needed. This insulation roll is 125 ft. long, 48 in. high and 3/16 in. nominal. Reach Barrier’s reflective insulation products are one of the most versatile and energy efficient insulation products available. Radiant (reflective) barriers are installed in attics, walls, roof decking and flooring. Most newly constructed homes contain radiant barrier insulation because of the proven effectiveness to decrease energy usage and cost by reducing summer heat gain and winter heat loss. Installing a radiant barrier may be the lowest-cost improvement that can produce the greatest overall reduction in energy usage and expense.
- Single reflective air insulation retains air longer and provides excellent insulation and sound reduction
- Insulation is easy to install with no mess or fumes and will not cause itchy skin
- Ideal for attics, exterior and interior walls, radiant floors, metal and steel buildings, crawl spaces, garage ceilings and many other applications
- Single reflective air insulation meets ASTM standards and complies with building code
- Insulation roll is 125 ft. long, 48 in. high and 3/16 in. nominal