Installing a radiant barrier may be the lowest-cost improvement that can produce the greatest overall reduction in energy usage and expense. So the Reach Barrier 3023 Silvertanium Radiant Barrier is an ideal choice for cutting costs and making your home comfortable. It is the only non-laminated reflective insulation product available. It's pliable and easy to use. The highly reflective metallization on both sides and perforation give it great performance and breathability. Silvertanium technology stops 95% of radiant heat and is 30% lighter than other radiant barriers. This insulation is not a multiple-layer laminated product and it will never delaminate and fall apart. The proprietary protective coating will not oxidize or degrade over time, ensuring peak performance throughout the life of the product. At just a fraction of the thickness and weight, this insulation has up to four-times the tear resistance of other brands, making installation dramatically easier. Silvertanium meets all ASTM standards, complies with the international building code and is ideal for: attic spaces, exterior and interior walls, interior masonry walls, radiant floors, metal and steel buildings, crawl spaces, garage ceilings and many other applications where insulation is needed. This insulation roll is 250 ft. long, 48 in. high and 0.01 in. thick.
- Installing Silvertanium reflective attic insulation barrier is a great DIY project
- Save on energy costs by reducing energy consumption in your home
- Entire attic is made cooler or warmer (Not just the living space below)
- Air conditioning equipment and ductwork within the attic benefit from the more consistent temperatures
- 100% recyclable
- Your attic space remains more useable after installation
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: