Get excellent insulation and sound reduction with Reach Air Double Reflective Insulation. It has two layers of sealed air laminated between two layers of durable reflective polyethylene. Reflective Air meets ASTM standards and complies with building code. It installs easily in attic spaces, exterior and interior walls, interior masonry walls, radiant floors, metal and steel buildings, knee walls, crawl spaces, garage ceilings and many other applications where insulation is needed. This insulation roll is 50 ft. long and 48 in. high. Reach Barrier reflective insulation products are one of the most versatile and energy efficient insulation products available. Radiant (reflective) barriers are installed in attics, walls, roof decking, and flooring. Most newly constructed homes contain radiant barrier insulation because of the proven effectiveness to decrease energy usage and cost by reducing summer heat gain and winter heat loss. Installing a radiant barrier may be the lowest-cost improvement that can produce the greatest overall reduction in energy usage and expense.
- Single reflective air insulation retains air longer and provides excellent insulation and sound reduction
- Insulation is easy to install with no mess or fumes and will not cause itchy skin
- Ideal for attics, exterior and interior walls, radiant floors, metal and steel buildings, crawl spaces, garage ceilings and many other applications
- Single reflective air insulation meets ASTM standards and complies with building code
- Insulation roll is 50 ft. long, 48 in. high and 3/16 in. nominal
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: