Get excellent insulation and sound reduction with the Reach Barrier Air Reflective Garage Door Insulation Kit. It has eight pre-cut panels and everything needed for installation. The two layers of sealed air laminated between two layers of durable reflective polyethylene help maintain a more consistent garage temperature all year long. It also reduces outside noise. The light, strong material can withstand the most aggressive environmental conditions. The pieces are easily secured by a set of adhesives with a bond that strengthens as the garage door gets hotter. Simple and energy efficient, radiant (reflective) barriers are installed in attics, walls, roof decking and flooring, offering a low-cost improvement that can substantially reduce energy usage and expense.
- No special tools or protective clothing required for installation and handling
- Deflects heat in summer and retains heat like a blanket in winter, saving energy and money
- Eco-friendly design is made of 20% recycled material
- 1/8 in. thick adhesive fasteners are high-density, open-cell polyurethane foam with long-lasting acrylic adhesive on both sides
- Kit meets ASTM standards and complies with building code
- Includes eight 24 in. x 48 in. pre-cut panels and 48 adhesive fasteners measuring 1 sq. in. each
- The right insulation can save on energy and heating and cooling bills. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: