Don’t be caught unprepared in the event of a blackout, a fire, or other emergency situation. This easy-to-grab Fire/Blackout Emergency Kit contains critical supplies to sustain and protect two people in the event of a fire or blackout emergency situation. Make sure you are prepared for at least the first 72 hours with the essential supplies for survival by keeping this emergency kit handy in your home or your car, as well as in your cabin, boat or your RV. This handy to grab-and-go backpack contains the essential supplies that 2 people need to survive the first critical 3 days, like two 2400 calorie food bars and 12 pouches of water. To protect you from the elements and to light your environment, the kit also contains a crank-powered headlamp and two 12-hour light sticks, 2 survival blankets, 2 emergency ponchos, 2 dust masks, 4 nitrile gloves, and 2 pairs of safety goggles. For additional comfort and safety, there is a roll of 10 years duct tape, a package of pocket tissues, 6 pre-moistened novelettes, waterproof matches, a bio-hazard bag, an emergency whistle and first-aid kit. The first aid kit is a convenient plastic case.
- Essential supplies to sustain 2 people during the critical first 72 hours of an emergency situation
- 5-year shelf-life food and water in handy grab-and-go backpack
- Protection from hazardous ash or chemicals
- Lighting and protection from the elements
- Keep one in your home, your car, boat and RV
- First aid kit includes a first-aid guide, six 3/4 in. x 3 in. adhesive bandages, ten 3/8 in. x 1-1/2 in. junior bandages, one 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. patch bandage, 4 large butterfly wound closure, 4 alcohol cleansing wipes, 2 antiseptic cleansing wipes, 1 antibiotic ointment pack, 2 ibuprofen tablets, 2 extra-strength non- aspirin tablets, and 2 aspirin tablets