Real Cedar rail connector for stairs now makes installing stair railings easier and they look better than ever. The 1-1/4 in. depth allows room for error. The only thing visible is cedar when you’re done, no screws, no plastic, and no metal.
- Real cedar deck rail connectors are a step up from plastic
- Stainable real cedar deck railing connectors allows you to stain everything together, no staining around ugly hardware
- Real cedar rail connector’s looks like finish carpentry
- Ready Rails deck connectors attach to the post first, which allow the rails to slide easily into the connectors
- Deeper connectors make out of square or miscuts and splitting ends disappear