For the past 11 years, Back to Nature has been a manufacturer of safer paint and varnish removers, lead paint abatement products, and exceptional cleaning products. Ready-Strip Pro, is a professional duty paint and varnish remover capable of removing up to 10 layers in an application. The revolutionary Color Change feature signals the time for paint removal. The stripper is applied to the surface and turns off-white or a pale green when the paint or varnish is READY to be removed. Ready-Strip Pro is non-flammable, biodegradable, virtually odorless and can be cleaned up with water. It does not contain methylene chloride, caustic, flammable chemicals or harmful vapors like many traditional strippers. Ready-Strip Pro avoids the uncertainty associated with other strippers that are ineffective if removed too soon, or dry out and do not work if left on too long. Ready-Strip Pro eliminates the guesswork. It is a semi-paste and therefore clings to vertical surfaces.
- Can remove most varieties of household paints and varnishes which are water or oil-based including, latex, stains, enamels, lacquers, clear paints polyurethanes, as well as more difficult coatings such as epoxy
- Can be applied on a multitude of interior and exterior surfaces including wood, plaster, concrete, brick, stone, masonry, marble, metal and fiberglass, etc
- Ready-Strip Pro will not damage plaster or wood (discolor or raise the grain) or affect any surface it is used on
- 1-gal. covers approximately 50 sq. ft.
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following sates: CA, OR, CT