The Camden is a definitive piece of classic American Colonial style. Trimmed nicely with fluted columns and recessed panels, the Camden is sure to be a lasting statement in any home. Additionally, the included corner panel allows this time-honored mantel a second option for installation.
- Can be assembled as either a corner piece or flat against any wall corner dimensions: 40.5 H x 45.125 W x 34 D 109 lbs.
- Use only Real Flame 13 oz. gel fuel cans, sold separately
- Includes: MDF mantel, firebox, hand painted cast concrete log and screen kit
- Uses clean burning gel fuel emitting up to 9,000 BTU's of heat per hour lasting up to 3 hours
- Corner dimensions: 40.5 in. H x 45. 125 in. W x 34 in. D
- Emits up to 9,000 BTU's of heat per hour
- Burns up to 3 cans
- Ships anywhere in the continental United States in 48 hours
- Pops and crackles like a wood burning fireplace