Each pallet arrives shrink wrapped for secure transport and comes with 28 individual bags of EmeraldFill. Each bag weighs 50 lbs. for a total of 1400 lbs. of EmeraldFill. This quantity will infill approximately 700 - 900 sq. ft. of synthetic grass. The calculations for infill are 1.5 - 2 lbs. per sq. ft. of lawn. This will depend on the blade and thatch ratio of your lawn. The plusher the lawn the less infill you need for blade support and a natural look. We recommend infill for synthetic grass lawns. Also, you will see fewer foot print shadows in your lawn because infill offers blade support. Silica sand has angles and ridges that compact over time resulting in a hard surface in your lawn that can feel like concrete. There are not edged to compact. EmeraldFill cannot absorb any odors from pet waste or chlorine, will not fade and is the premium product on the market for infill.
- Infill designed for use with synthetic grasses and lawns for a perfect installation
- Silica coated sand - will not fade, stain or absorb odors, the cleanest infill available
- Helps to cool your synthetic lawn in the summer, will not fade, UV stabilized
- Dust free and easy to install, convenience of portable bags
- Infill weighs down your turf to insure it remains anchored and flush to the ground.
- EmeraldFill will not compact since it is smooth and round.
- EmeraldFill is unique ceramic coated silica sand that has a smooth shell.
- Questions visit www.realgrasslawns.net