The Duplex Screw has a multi-functional hex head with an additional style head for other applications i.e. slotted, square drive, cruciform. The multi drive option makes it ideal for concrete form building, picture hanging and any temporary build application. The Duplex Screw is a double headed screw that will act and perform similarly to a double headed nail, in a screw application that's easier to use, and easier to find.
- Our screw saves time and costly tear outs due to damage caused by pressure put on the forms from pulling out nails
- Another advantage to the duplex screw is that they are reusable, unlike a nail that can only be used one time
- Meets and complies with JIS and ASTM requirements, movie and theater props can be easily assembled and disassembled
- Available in a variety of lengths for all applications and needs; 1 and 5 lbs. boxes for smaller projects, 25 and 50 lbs. boxes perfect for construction sites and other large jobs
- Recyclable and a friend of the environment