The Rheem EcoSense ECO200DVP3 can provide up to 9.5 GPM (gallons per minute) at a 35 degree temperature rise. The 199,900 BTU Liquid Propane Gas Tankless Water Heater is designed to supply continuous hot water for up to 3 bathrooms at the same time. It heats water only when it's needed and features a 0.82 energy factor. This compact heater exceeds the requirements for many utility rebate programs. It comes with a remote digital thermostat that can be installed in almost any convenient area of the house. This heater's direct-vent design requires category III stainless steel venting (purchased separately). This model can be used at elevations up to 9,840 ft. above sea level. Please click the More Info" tab and then "Specifications" to view the Rheem Brochure Guide which will help you in your buying decision to ensure that you purchase the right tankless water heater model for your household needs.
- 9.5 GPM tankless water heater at a 35 degree temperature rise provides enough hot water to supply a 3 bathroom home
- Gas tankless models only heat water on demand, saving energy compared to many standard gas tank-type water heaters
- 12-year limited warranty on heat exchanger and 5-year limited warranty on parts
- 0.82 energy factor meets or exceeds minimum energy efficiency standards
- No standing pilot means less wasted energy
- Self-diagnostic system displays codes for convenience and easy maintenance
- Compact space saving design frees up valuable square footage
- Remote digital display shows precise temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Ability to link 2 like units together for high demand applications with the EZ-Link cable
- Commercial conversion kits available for commercial applications
- Concentric vent system has an integrated condensate collector
- Can be connected to a like unit using an EZ link cable (not included) for high-demand applications
- Digital display show the temperature setting and maintenance codes
- Intelligent electronic controls help you enhance the heater's energy efficiency and safety
- Remote-control digital thermostat can be placed anywhere in the house for convenience and provides precise temperature control
- Modulating Control adjusts power consumption to meet the required hot water / temperature flow rate
How to Choose Your Rheem EcoSense Tankless Electric
Choose your application, ie. shower, bath tub or vanity sink-faucet, kitchen sink faucet or washer. See chart below.
For example: you choose a kitchen sink faucet.
See application chart below and locate your flow rate. For example: your flow rate is 1.5 gpm.
On the map, locate the average water temperature in your area.
For example: your water temperature (in Atlanta) is 55°
Use the water temperature and flow rate chart to determine the model you need.
For example: 1.5 gpm flow rate + 55° = RETE 9.