High Efficiency 48 Gal. condensing power direct vent induced draft Natural gas water heater is a perfect choice when indoor air quality is a concern. 0.82 energy factor exceeds current ENERGY STAR requirements. Provides up to 93 Gal. of hot water in the first hour. Flexible venting options using 2 or 3 in. diameter PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipes. Unit can be vented with either a vertical or horizontal vent termination. Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter eliminates the need for a standing pilot. High altitude compliant up to 9,000 ft. above sea level. 6 year tank and parts limited warranty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- California residents: THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET ULTRA LOW NOX (ULN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES ULN WATER HEATERS. Please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model.
- REQUIRES STANDARD 110-VOLT ELECTRICAL OUTLET (3-PRONG GROUNDED) FOR INSTALLATION
- 48 Gal. high efficiency condensing power direct vent with induced draft provides an ample supply of hot water to meet most home owners needs
- 6 year tank and parts limited warranty
- Energy factor of 0.82 exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements
- Flammable vapor detection system disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapors
- Flexible longer venting options available using 2 or 3 in. PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe
- High altitude compliant up to 9,000 ft. above sea level
- Dual anode rods protect the tank from corrosion
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or Visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information.
- Meets 2015 NAECA Standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs