The Rheem PROTECH SP12575B T and P (Temperature and Pressure Relief) Valve is designed to protect water heaters from overheating and over-pressurization. It is a component that is integral to the safe operation of the water heater. The valve features a bronze body with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, and a test lever. Temperature Relief: 210°F (99°C), Pressure Relief Range: 75 to 150 psi (5.2 to 10.3 bar).
- Direct replacement for Rheem, Ruud and Richmond water heaters
- Fits most brands including American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster, General Electric, GS Wood, Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Sears, State and Whirlpool water heaters
- ASME rated and CSA listed
- Features a unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating
- Thermostat is accurate and proven
- Stainless steel spring
- Body length of 5.25 in.
- 2 in. thermostat element
- 1 year limited warranty