The Rheem Performance 10 Gal. Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater has a space saving design that's ideal for installations in tight spaces and can supply a quick source of hot water for a single application. The heater includes a 2,000-Watt element and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. This point of use heater requires a 120-Volt electrical source for installation and can be mounted on a wall. This model has a 6 year limited tank and parts warranty plus a 1 year in home labor warranty.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 10 Gal. tank provides a small amount of hot water and is ideal for point of single point of use applications
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 1 year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- Factory installed pressure and temperature relief valve
- Single 2000-Watt heating element
- Requires a 120-Volt connection for installation
- Space saving design is ideal for placement in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas
- UL approved for use in manufactured housing
- Can be mounted on a wall to help you conserve space
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Click here to check out our buying guide on water heaters
- Want it installed? Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information.
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs