Designed for residential applications, this Rheem Performance Platinum XR90 is a 29 Gal. 60,000 BTU Natural Gas Water Heater featuring an electronic self-diagnostic gas control system that monitors system performance and operation. This water heater delivers 90 Gal. of hot water within the first hour, providing more hot water than most 50 Gal. models. The small foot print of this water heater is ideal for installations in tight spaces.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- California residents: THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET ULTRA LOW NOX (ULN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES ULN WATER HEATERS. Please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model.
- REQUIRES STANDARD 110-VOLT ELECTRICAL OUTLET (3-PRONG GROUNDED) FOR INSTALLATION
- 29 Gal. tank provides ample hot water for households with three to five people
- Integrated self-diagnostic gas valve monitors water heater performance
- Provides up to 90 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- 12 year tank and parts warranty plus 3 year in home labor warranty
- 0.70 energy factor exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements
- Factory-installed temperature and pressure relief valve
- Eco-friendly burner with low NOx design
- Small foot print of 17-3/4 in. allows for installation in tight spaces
- 110-Volt fan-assisted draft inducer comes with an 8 ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Maintenance free - no filters to clean or replace
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Rated for installations up to 10,100 ft.
- Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or Visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information.
- Meets 2015 NAECA Standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs