The Rheem Performance Plus 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall water heater comes with a 36,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly Ultra Low NOx radiant burner that provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. The push button ignition system ensures safe and easy startup its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- California residents: due to requirements from air quality management districts in the state of California, please use the map below to confirm whether you live in an area that requires the purchase of ultra low NOx water heaters
- 50 Gal. tank provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people
- Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- Delivers 91 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- 9 year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 2 year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- 0.62 energy factor makes this one of the most efficient gas water heaters available
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean or replace
- Push button ignition system simplifies the startup process
- Self-diagnostic gas valve monitors system performance
- Ultra low NOx burner reduces emissions and meets California air quality management district requirements
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Rated for installations up to 10,200 ft.
- Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or Visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information.
- Meets 2015 NAECA Standards
- California Residents - See if your county requires water heaters that meet Air Quality Management District Ultra low NOx (ULN) requirements:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs