The Rheem Performance Plus 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 40,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with three to five people. The push button ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- California residents: this water heater does not meet ultra-low NOX (ULN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters, please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Due to ultra low NOx requirements from air quality management districts in the state of California, please confirm that your shipping zip code is not restricted from the use of items that do not meet local qualifications
- Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- Delivers 84 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- 9 year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 2 year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- 0.62 energy factor makes this one of the most efficient gas water heaters available
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean or replace
- Push button ignition system simplifies the startup process
- Self-diagnostic gas valve monitors system performance
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Rated for installations up to 8,500 ft.
- Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or Visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information.
- Meets 2015 NAECA Standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs