The Richmond 15 Gal. Electric Point-of-Use Water Heater has a space saving design that's ideal for installations in tight spaces and can supply a quick source of hot water for a single application. The heater includes a 2,000-Watt element and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. This point of use heater requires a 120-Volt electrical source for installation and can be mounted on a wall. The tank and parts are backed by a 6-year limited warranty for your convenience.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain
- 6-year limited warranty on the tank and parts for your convenience
- Factory installed temperature-and-pressure relief valve
- 2,000-Watt single element
- Requires a 120-Volt electrical connection for installation
- Space-saving design is ideal for placement in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas
- UL approved for use in manufactured housing
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Click here to check out our buying guide on water heaters
- Want it installed? Call 1-855-400-2552 before noon for same-day service in most areas, or visit our Water Heater Installation page for more information."
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs