Grounding bushings are for use on threaded Rigid/IMC conduit to provide a means of grounding conduit through an insulated bushing. Lay-in or feed-thru lug styles ease ground wire attachment. The insuliner is rated at 150˚C.
- Malleable iron construction insures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion protection
- Dual rated aluminum grounding lugs may be used with copper or aluminum grounding conductors
- 1-1/4 in. trade size: ground wire #14 solid - #4 stranded
- Available in trade sizes 1/2 in. through 4 in.