Compression couplings are used to bond two ends of unthreaded Rigid/IMC conduit. Compression couplings provide concrete tight connections. The hex compression nuts assure easy wrench installation.
- Steel/malleable iron construction ensures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion-resistance
- Designed to install directly onto the conduit without disassembly or loosening the compression nuts
- Available in trade sizes 1/2 in. through 4 in.
- Recommended drain: K-7272 or K-7271