Insulated bushings are for use on threaded Rigid/IMC conduit. The bushing provides a smoothly rounded surface at the entrance of raceways. The bushings can also be used on the threaded box-end of a conduit connector to smooth the wire entrance.
- Malleable iron construction ensures mechanical protection for the raceway
- Zinc electro-plated for corrosion protection
- Raised outside edges allow for easy tightening by hand or tool
- Insuliner is rated at 150˚C
- Available in trade sizes 1/2 in. through 4 in.