Roberts Rapid Repair Wood Flooring Adhesive is perfect for repair of engineered wood, wood baseboards, moldings, parquet floors and many similar materials. The 10 oz. cartridge tube allows easy application with a caulking gun in small quantities for fast repair and replacement. Simply remove the flooring, base board or molding that needs to be repaired, spread the adhesive and replace. The high-solids formula is solvent-free with zero VOCs, making it the choice for environmentally safe wood flooring repairs.
- For repair of engineered wood planks, base boards, molding, parquet flooring and similar materials
- Rated for heavy-traffic in residential and commercial areas
- Convenient cartridge for application with caulking gun
- Easy clean-up of wet adhesive with soap and water
- Solvent-free, zero VOC, low-odor adhesive that is odorless when dry
- 24 hour dry time
- Not recommended for bamboo, solid wood flooring or high-pressure wood flooring