The Roberts 10-66 18 in. Pro Flooring Cutter is a guillotine-style cutter manufactured to cut precise, clean-edges on all types of flooring materials. The large cutting table stabilizes longer planks while the extendible handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power. This extra power is great not only for cutting laminate and engineered wood but also for cutting a variety of other flooring materials such as vinyl flooring, vinyl siding, VCT tiles, Allure and rubber or foam tiles. The cutting guide quickly swivels and locks in place for accurate angle cuts and because it is fully adjustable, it is easy to maintain perfectly square cuts, even after years of use.
- Cuts vinyl flooring, vinyl siding, VCT tiles, allure, laminate, engineered wood and rubber or foam tiles
- Extruded aluminum base with thick plastic surface for stability
- Guillotine-style cutter cuts up to 18 in. wide and 5/8 in. thick
- Extendible handle provides extra leverage for more cutting power with less effort
- Easy lock guide swivels for angle cuts
- 18 in. replaceable blade can be re-sharpened
- For laminate, engineered wood, parquet, vinyl, VCT, rubber, foam, PVC and more