The QEP 10500 Professional Tile Cutter is a multi-purpose cutter for most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 20 in. in length. This cutter has Ishii engineering with a wide cast aluminum alloy base with heavy rubber pads for cutting stability, dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring. The 7/8 in. titanium-coated tungsten-carbide ball bearing cutting wheel is designed for long lasting performance even when scoring hard porcelain tiles. The wheel is adjustable to 4 different heights to move out of the way and allow easy snapping. The large, high-leverage bicycle grip handle makes repeat cutting easier and reduces fatigue. The base includes side arm extensions to support large format tiles.
- Cuts ceramic floor and wall tile up to 20 in. and cuts tile up to 16 in. diagonally
- Wide, die-cast aluminum alloy base with heavy-duty rubber pads
- Replaceable 7/8 in. titanium-coated tungsten carbide cutting wheel
- Linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring
- Large, high-leverage bicycle grip handle making cutting easier and reduces fatigue
- 1-year manufacturer limited product warranty