The Roberts Long Neck Jamb Saw with 6-3/16 inch, 36-tooth carbide tip blade designed for easy cutting of door jambs, trim and molding for installation of new floors. The powerful, 1050 watt industrial grade power unit provides the needed power for any job. Includes a 6-3/16 inch, 36 tooth carbide tipped blade for long cutting life and the anti-snag design resists catching on hidden nails. Also included is a high performance masonry blade that easily cuts through brink and cement block. Equipped with an adjustable cutting depth guide to prevent cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming. The cutting height is adjustable from flush to 1-1/16 inch. Designed to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2 inch thick and doors as thick as 1-3/4 inches can be undercut without removing. Includes a custom molded carrying case for storage and portability.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Easily door jambs, molding and undercuts doors for flooring installation
- 1050 watt industrial motor and carbide tipped blade make cutting accurate and easy
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2 inch thick
- Precision height adjustment from flush to 1-1/16 in.
- Extended "long neck" handle for maximum leverage against torque
- Includes molded storage and carrying case for between job protection
- Includes masonry blade for cutting through brick and cement block
- Includes 1 year manufacturer limited warranty with extended three year warranty available