Roberts 7200 Wall Base Adhesive is a superior performing adhesive with quick grab and rapid set-up for the fast installation of wall base. 7200 is formulated with strong holding power for adhering vinyl, rubber and carpet wall base. Roberts 7200 is solvent free, zero VOCs (calculated) and a VOC Compliant adhesive that meets the strict requirements of the South Coast Air Quality Management District and may contribute one LEED point as a "Low Emitting Adhesive". Roberts 7200 is protected by GoldGuard, an antimicrobial protection system that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria in both wet and dry adhesive.
- For adhering vinyl, rubber and carpet wall base
- Formulated for quick grab and rapid set-up for fast, easy installation
- Packaged in convenient cartridges and pails
- Open time up to 10 minutes and working time up to 30 minutes
- Solvent free, zero VOCs calculated, acrylic base formula
- For a 4 in. wall base, coverage is approximately 20 lin. ft. for the 11 oz. cartridge, 55 lin. ft. for the 30 oz. cartridge, and 58 lin. ft. per qt.
- Roberts 7200 is not recommended for use in wet areas
- Install with either a 3/16 in. x 5/32 in. or 1/8 x 1/8 in. V-Notch trowel, or use a Roberts snozzle and caulking gun for cartridges
- Protected by GoldGuard, an antimicrobial protection system that inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria in both wet and dry adhesive