Roberts 30 lb. Waxed Paper Roll is recommended for the installation of hardwood and engineered nail-down flooring. The wax paper provides a professional grade thickness and performance to help ease the installation and reduce squeaks in wood floors. The wax paper is simply placed between the subfloor and the wood flooring on above grade installations. Comes in an extra large, 3 ft. x 250 ft. roll for a total of 750 sq. ft.
- Use between wood floors and subfloors to ease installation and minimize squeaks
- High quality 30 lb. heavy duty Kraft paper for professional performance
- Convenient 3 ft. x 250 ft. roll for a total of 750 sq. ft.
- Professional grade 30 lb. thickness reduces squeaks in wood floors
- For installations above grade where moisture is not a concern
- Helps ease the installation of nail-down wood floors by allowing boards to slide into place