The Roberts Black Jack 2-in-1 Underlayment is designed for use under floated laminate, bamboo and engineered wood floors and is ideal for many types of subflooring. Black Jack is engineered as a superior grade, 2-in-1 underlayment with a 2.5 mm thick foam layer that provides optimal cushioning and sound absorption, as well as a closed cell foam design that offers excellent moisture vapor resistance. The underlayment also features a 4 in. overlap and adhesive strip to seal out moisture and join multiple rolls.
- For use under floated laminate, bamboo and engineered wood floors
- Dense, closed cell structure offers moisture, mold and mildew resistance
- Ideal for use over radiant heated floors
- Features cushioning and reduction in sound transference
- Easy installation with plastic overlap and adhesive strip
- 100 sq. ft. coverage with rolls measuring 43 in. x 28 ft.
- IIC (Impact Sound Transmission Test) rating is 68, STC (Sound Transmission Class) is 65 and Sound Transmission Loss Test is 20