This Hammock Bed is made from premium grade Eucalyptus Grandis hardwood, grown in 100% well managed forests in Brazil. There is little difference between Eucalyptus and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of Eucalyptus is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
- Assembly: No assembly required
- Style: Traditional
- Packaging: 1 hammock bed per box ,including bag
- Finish: Oiled rubbed
- Care and cleaning: Apply oil once a year to maintain color
- Product dimension: 79 in. L x 39 in. W
- Product weight: 54 lbs.
- Design features: Polish steel spreader bars, wooden cubes layer
- Sustainable claims: Renewable resource