The Shop Series SS7701 14 in. chop saw with its 15 Amp motor has the power and performance to tackle a wide range of cutoff projects. This cutoff saw’s power and versatility makes it a perfect tool for carpenters, contractors, metal fabricators, fence builders and even DIY enthusiasts looking for a cutoff saw for larger projects. The powerful and versatile Shop Series 14 in. chop saw is ready for any heavy duty cutting job, including cutting cast iron pipe, angle iron, threaded rod, conduit, square tubing and more. The saw's sturdy cutting surface with miter adjustment makes it possible for 45° angles to be cut without any problems. The quick-release material clamp makes it a snap to cut and to remove the material being cut. There is onboard spanner storage to keep the work area in order.
- 15 Amp motor, 3,800 RPM and 120-Volt provides adequate power
- Convenient external brush change
- Lightweight steel stamped steel base offers durability and function
- Quick release material clamp allows for fast and easy material cutting and removal
- 14 in. blade diameter
- 45° miter capacity, 15° left
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs