The Rockwell RK9003 Jawhorse (2nd Generation) is the ultimate worksite helper. Its hands-free operation make it easy to clamp and hold your work pieces. Let the sheetmaster do all the holding and stabilizing for you allowing free use of your hands for your tools instead of using your hands to stabilize your work. Non-marring grips on the jaws help protect your work. The Jawhorse (2nd Generation) is heavy duty and supports up to 600 lbs. of weight with up to 1 ton of clamping force. When you are finished, fold it up for compact storage or for easy transport. The Rockwell Jawhorse (2nd Generation) has scooter wheels to roll easily to and from the worksite. The rear leg doubles as a handle to make transport even easier. With the Rockwell Jawhorse (2nd Generation), just set it, lock it, and clamp your way to hands free support for your projects.
- Foot pedal lever creates a hands-free portable work station
- Clamping force up to 1 ton
- Folds and rolls for portability and storage
- Auto-locking legs for quick setup
- All-steel construction provides rigidity and strength
- Rugged wheel for easier transport
- Auto-locking legs for safe setup