The new Rockwell Compact Circular Saw (RK3441K) can essentially replace a DIY'er’s or professional's need for a full-size 7-1/4 in. circular saw. The Compact Circular Saw (CCS), with a 4-1/2 in. blade, cuts 2X4s in a single pass, and is about 50% lighter than conventional 7-1/4 in. circular saws. This compact circular saw weighs only 5 lbs., so it is easy to transport and maneuver. The slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance and control. Plus, the lightweight saw's left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility. The saw's 4-1/2 in. blade has a kerf that is less than half the thickness of larger 7-1/4 in. circular saw blades. Since this smaller, thinner blade takes much less effort and motor strain to cut through the material, the 5-amp - 3500 rpm saw can match the performance of full-size circular saws. The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90° is 1-11/16 in. and the bevel capacity at 45° is 1-1/8 in. In addition, the RK3441K has a dust extraction port and a 1-1/4 in. vacuum adapter for dust collection.
- Arbor-lock button for easy blade changes
- Dust port for dust vacuum hookup and a clean work environment
- Bevel adjustment for 0-45°bevel cutting capabilities
- Easy set depth-gauge lever for quick setup and cutting adjustments
- Cuts 2 x 4
- Slim, ergonomic design, for one-handed operation