The Rockwell JawHorse Sheetmaster is the ultimate worksite helper on the jobsite or for DIY projects around your home. Designed for a wide range of applications, this versatile jawhorse can be used as a powerful, hands-free clamp and sawhorse, a workbench or a 1-ton vise and machine press. Its hands-free operation makes it easy to clamp and hold your workpieces, giving you free use of your hands for your tools instead of stabilizing your workpieces. Non-marring grips on the jaws help protect your work, while the tripod design provides exceptional all-terrain stability.
- Heavy-duty design supports up to 600 lbs. with up to one ton of clamping force to securely clamp virtually anything
- Foot-pedal operated vise keeps your hands free to insert the material
- Lock-release switch to lock material in place and easily release it
- Vise jaws extend to a full 49 in. enough to clamp onto a full 4 ft. x 8 ft. sheet of plywood
- Auto-locking legs for quick and safe setup and teardown
- Front legs have holes for easy fastening to floors for more permanent jobs
- Tool-free and easy fold down with two rugged urethane wheels for mobility
- 2-year limited warranty
- Max load is 600 lbs.