Anyone who uses a table saw or miter saw frequently will find the JawStand indispensible. This tool improves the concept of the traditional roller stand and adds extra features to create a work support stand, unmatched for the price. The low-friction slides on the top of the stand allow work to pass over it in a straight path. Traditional rollers tend to pull the work off line, away from a fence or guide, leading to inaccurate cuts. The head bevels a full 90°. Built in to the tilting head is a work clamp, capable of holding material up to 1 in. wide. The JawStand does a great job at holding a door in place for hanging, or using a 2 x 4 brace to support crown molding while hanging it. The JawStand is more than just a stand it is an extra hand.
- Compact and portable holding, clamping and supporting work stand
- Low friction slides feed work in a straight path
- Built-in clamp acts as a second set of hands
- Bubble indicator for leveling
- Completely portable and easy to store
- Head bevels a full 90°