Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 8
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by DavisKay very easy installation
We wanted a simple track for our curtains which will be all open or all closed. This works well, and I used curtain hooks in my panels, because they are heavier fabric. It took a minute to figure out that you need to use a flat head screwdriver to close the clip on the rod. Then it was very easy.
April 26, 2016
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by angsara Clips don't fit
The curtain rod is fine, but the clips that came with it don't fit. The two pieces of of the clip that should hold the rod on either side of the track are welded together, so there is no way to fit the rod into the clip without bending the rod. If the two pieces were separate and just held together with a screw it would have been usable. I finally ended up just buying a different type of clip, but the middle one interferes with the track (so I can't slide the curtains all to one side). I should have saved some money and just bought a regular round curtain rod. Very, very disappointed. Would have sent it back but more trouble than it's worth at this point.
August 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Verified Reviewer Content with product
Haven't had it up long using it to cover my closet instead of doors. My main complaint was the instructions. They could have been clearer. After minimal trial and error it finally went up and seems to work good. If you plan on installing it to ceiling extend rod before clamping down middle clamps. For some reason it came with 3 outside clamps and 2 inside clamps. There are only two ends to the track so I think it was a packing mistake. I didn't seem to need a 3rd inside clamp though. Seems to work good and I am happy with this product
February 24, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Lakelady 66 in. - 120 in. Silver Armor Adjustable Baton Draw Track Curtain Rod Set
The rods are sturdy, look attractive, and work well.
June 16, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by slick Good Concept
I got this system because it attached to the ceiling. It looks good and seems to work fine. My only problem is that some of the clips are defective and I need extra. I also need extra "sliders". The quantity sent with the product is not enough and I'm not sure how to get more. If you think the amount sent for your project is enough, then you are good to go. Beware all clips may not function.
April 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Plino LOVE IT!
Very sturdy and easy to hang! Highly recommend for patio doors!
September 23, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by happy need fulfilled
before i had the partial track rods, but i wanted my entire picture window covered and this rod has done the trick.thank you very good price
April 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Wabbit MUCH better than the other brand
I have installed these track rods twice in 2 years, once in another brand also sold at HD and once with this Rod Desyn brand.
1) Rod Desyn can be installed using a wall or the ceiling as mount with equal ease. Other brand cannot be ceiling mounted, so you must punch holes in the track (bending the lips of the track so the sliders don't move smoothly).
2) Rod desyn clip hooks are easy to pinch closed (by hand) onto the carrier sliders. Other brand's hooks fall off regularly, requiring a step stool to reach back up.
3) Rod desyn carrier sliders swivel 360 degrees at the exposed "hook onto me" section, so they will not twist out of the track. Other brand pops out constantly.
4) Rod desyn comes with far more wall anchors and screws than you would use for the set, and the heads of the screws are flat/philips/hex headed so you're very unlikely to strip them. If mounting to the ceiling, you need only 2-3 screws per rod and the hardware fixtures are very rugged. This is much faster to install than the other brand.
5) Comes with many more hook clips than you really need. I have the longest rod stretched full length and I only needed 14 clips for medium weight drapery cotton. If your fabric is very soft and floppy, you may desire more clips, but the amount in the box is likely still more than you need.
Cons: both sets are very easy to scratch the finish from as you pop them into the support brackets. This is more of an issue with the black finish. Rod Desyn wand (the thing you use to push/pull the track open/closed) does not match the track. Black set comes with silver rods. But, you don't need the rods if you don't like the look.
July 2, 2014