Wire residential indoor branch circuits for outlets, switches and other loads with Southwire Romex SIMpull Type NM-B Cable. SlikQuik jacket allows for 50% reduction in pulling force for easier installation. NM has a heat capacity of 90 degree Celsius and a usage rating of up to 600 Volts.
- Placed where space is available and free of excess moisture and dampness
- May be used for both exposed and concealed work in normally dry locations
- May be run in air voids of masonry block or tile walls not subject to excessive moisture
- Conductors are annealed (soft) copper
- UL listed and CSA certified
- Click to learn the factors you must consider when wiring your home