With the Rose II greenhouse gardening professionals will come into their own. The Rose II features 10 mm thick polycarbonate panels on all sides. The 10 mm thick panels provide great insulation for year round growing and strength for impact resistance and snow loads. The high level of insulation will also allow you to get started earlier in the season. The wide polycarbonate panels also allow lots of light to shine through to the floor. Unlike the most greenhouses, the assembly of the aluminum profiles is done together with the polycarbonate panels. The result is superior structural stability and panels that will never be blown out. The included foundation frame is 5 in. tall and very strong. It allows you to mount the greenhouse in the ground or sit flat on a surface and gain 5 in. in height.
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant aluminum profiles
- 10 mm polycarbonate glazing thickness with "long life” UV protection"
- All the important sections are assembled as one piece: for extra high stability and long-term sealing
- Very good ventilation: one roof window with automatic opener is standard
- Large dutch style door: allows the bottom to stay closed while the top is open for ventilation
- Large rear wall window can be fixed open in many different positions
- Features gutters with downspouts on the sides
- Maximum light transmittance through large glazing panels
- Also includes 5 in. tall foundation frame to secure it in ground or add extra height