Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 158
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bob Excellent Product
Used Sept 15 - Oct 2, 8-12 hrs per day.
1. Very well balanced (no frequent tipping as by our wheel barrel).
2. Very sturdy and ideal design.
3. Can haul much weight without feeling the weight (extended rear handles
provide the leverage).
4. Can dump contents, then while cart is in dump mode, can pull cart back by
wheels so one can push handles forward to dump what was still stuck on
mouth of tub.
5. Able to lay stack of very large cut and flattened boxes on top of cart to move
rather than trying by carrying the stack vertical under an arm (good luck!)
6. Tub size and shape is perfect.
7. Rake or shovel handle can be inserted in up-tilted cart's handle space with
hand on handle moved up against the handle to secure it. This saves going
back for the rake or shovel.
8. For storage, the cart can be tilted up over top of a tilted-up smaller wheel
9. The cart does not tilt over when parked and loaded on 20% hillside.
10. I have found nothing comparable on the market.
October 21, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by RAB Easy to manuver
the cart came assembled and ready to use. It was a bit bigger than I expected but handles very well.
October 18, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JU wheel barrell
great product wish I could have found this earlier and not wasted time and money
October 12, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FAF Rubbermaid 7.5 cu. ft. Plastic Yard Cart
I have owned this cart before and bought it again! It is easy to wheel around the garden, holds quite a lot of garden debris and is easy to empty. The cart is easy to clean, as well. Since the cart is stored outdoors, it must look nice, which this one does!
October 18, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by mongrel66 NOT heavy duty
okay for dirt... mulch... hay...straw
solid items will shift and break plastic...
' used this cart to move wood and scrap.
As you dump forward, the items hit the front like hitting a wall.
Breaks the plastic.
Dirt loads etc do not dump clean..
Will not buy again.
October 17, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by JDS 7.5 cu ft plastic yard cart
Great value and a great price. Saves me multiple trips vs my old cart.
October 11, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Anita Purchased one in 1989 and it still works - EVERY DAY
I have a dressage barn with 5 stalls that are cleaned every day,. I purchased a Rubbermaid yard cart in 1989, have replaced the tires twice, and repaired one crack with a piece of metal. It still works beautifully 27 years later, it also travels to horse shows. I paid $ 189 for it then, and it is much less now. I would say it was one of the best purchases ever made! Perhaps Rubbermaid should sponsor me for another one some day?!!! not that my old one doesn't still work but I could use 2...
September 5, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Paul Awesome Yard Cart
Easy to balance so you don't have to carry the weight of its load. Wider tires would be nice for moving across the yard when heavily loaded.
September 22, 2016